Monday, March 12, 2007

Let the People Speak


“One difference between Scott and other walkers is that he makes time upfront to take detailed notes on the dog’s behaviors and habits. Therefore, he is highly aware of any issues that could possibly arise. I always feel my dogs are safe, my home is safe, and that my girls are happy after having been with him. Scott is one of the most professional, trustworthy and dependable people I know. I believe any pet owner who is obsessed about their animals as I am, will be quite pleased with The Zen Pooch.”
- Jami R., Client & Rescue Volunteer

“The Zen Pooch does a fabulous job looking after our two basset hounds when we travel. Scott has proven to be reliable and trustworthy. I especially appreciate his frequent updates and photo texts. Little touches – like a thank you note complete with our own dog’s picture – are indicative of the warm, personal treatment we’ve gotten from The Zen Pooch.”
- Greg L., Client

“I have known Scott for 5 years, both personally and professionally. Scott is a very caring individual and I have witnessed his passion for animals first hand. The unique services offered by The Zen Pooch are a perfect fit for my clientele. I look forward to proudly recommending Scott and his company.”
- Jackie K, Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent

** Reference details given to prospective clients

No comments: